Saturday 13 February 2016

Valentine's Day Make Up Look


Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog!

Today's blog post is about a Valentines make up look. You all know that Valentine's Day is tomorrow and so I wanted to share with you guys a pretty and simple make up look perfect for the occasion. So if you're interested, keep on reading :) 

Of course, this look is not just for those girls that are going on dates but could be used for any occasion really! Even if you're just going out with your friends, this look could totally be for you. So here is the look below;




Of course, I filled in my brows to give them some shape and I used the Smashbox brow definer which is just amazing, I wrote about this in my previous blog so check that out if you haven't seen it yet. For the eyes I used a beautiful gold colour on my lid and pink on the crease. I used the Mermaids Forever Palette from Make Up Revolution. It's such a beautiful palette with loads of really beautiful shades. 

Then I wanted to do something slightly different and so I decided to smoke my lower lash line with a purple eye shadow. I really love how it looked, the purple really made the look complete. For my inner highlight I used "Pearl" from Stefania D'Alessandro. I absolutely love this shimmer, it's just so beautiful and your eyes just pop with it! Then do that fierce wing and add a pair of your fav falsies and you're good to go :) I love these false eye lashes, they are just perfect! These are the ones I bought from England, it's also in my previous blog post. 





Here are the colours I used for this make up look (marked with a X). The pink shades, that golden colour on the right and that really pigmented purple at the bottom.









You can definitely rock this look with a pink or nude lipstick. If you want to make the look more dramatic then you can just add some black eye shadow in the outer corner to really make that intense smokey look and then a red lip! You can never go wrong with a red lip!!

I really hope that you guys liked this make up look, it's very simple yet eye catching at the same time! Hope that you all have a great Valentine's Day and if you re-created this look please tag me either on Facebook or Instagram - I would love to see them! 

Facebook; Suzanne's Eye on Make Up
Instagram: Suzanne18


Love you lots - Suzanne P.D.


1 comment:

  1. That aint gonna gitcha in
    to see the King of Kings,
    the Son of God, Jeee-sis!!!
    That's purely whorizontal, dear.
    You're muuuch better than that.
    Lemme tella youse summore without d'New Joisey accent what happened
    when I was an NDE, lil one;
    let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

    'The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    Love him or leave him or indifferent...
    better lissen to the Don:
    If you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
    which most whorizontal demokrakkrs do,
    you cannot deny Hellfire
    which YOU send YOURSELF to.

    Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
    the sights were beyond extreme.
    Choose Jesus.
    You'll be most happy you did.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete