Sunday 28 February 2016

February Favourites!

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog :)

I've been so busy the past few weeks...I started my Placement on the 15th of February and there is just so much to do, but I'm absolutely loving it! Such a great experience and I'm learning so much. I finally have some time to write a new blog post for you guys and this one is going to be about my February Favourites! I really narrowed this down because this post would have been extremely long....but I have 3 favourite products that I want to share with you guys and I've just been loving them so much.

Here are my 3 February Favourites....



Let's start by talking about the Carli Bybel Palette....


This beautiful palette is an eye shadow and highlighter palette! The colours are so beautiful and pigmented. This palette has been by go to make up palette, I'm in love with it. The colours are perfect, you have some beautiful neutral colours, along with shimmery brown shadows to intensify a make up look, then there's an amazing mauve colour - which is by far my favourite. Not only does this palette have great eye shadows but it also has highlighters, which is perfect for any skin tone. The highlighters are great and I totally recommend this palette. Has perfect colours for a day time look and also for an evening look! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I bought this palette from BHcosmetics.

Next are the Gerard Cosmetics lipsticks....



I'm totally in love with this lipstick - it's called Ecstasy!! Such a beautiful colour and it's so long lasting. I wore this on Saturday night and it literally did not come off. It is a Hydra-Matte liquid lipstick and so it dries on the lips, however if you apply some lip balm before it will be fine. I'm loving liquid lipsticks, they are so easy to apply and I'm just totally in love with this one right here. I bought this from their official site; https://www.gerardcosmetics.com/. If you go on their Instagram page, they tell you about some offers and discounts! Last night I bought another liquid lipstick as they have 40% off....which is just amazing! This is how the lipstick looks....



Lastly ....the other lipstick from Gerard Cosmetics. This is not a liquid lipstick, just a normal matte lipstick and it's called 1995. I also bought this from their site and it's so beautiful. Perfect for during the day and for the evening. I really love Gerard Cosmetic's lipsticks, they are so beautiful and really long lasting, totally worth the price. They are 20 dollars each, however they always have great discounts and so they become totally worth it and there is also free delivery. I bought both lipsticks for only 20 euros, so check out their Instagram page for offers.




So those are my February Favs! I really hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions please feel free to comment below. Follow me on Instagram; Suzanne1818 and on snapchat; SuzieCutie18. I really hope you all had a great weekend and stay tuned for my next blog post.

What are your Feb favs? Comment below!


Lots of Love - Suzanne P.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment