Saturday 12 March 2016

Melita Health and Beauty Event - Skin Care | Beauty | Make up!

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog!

On Tuesday 8th of March I attended an event which was hosted by the Melita Health and Beauty team. It was such an amazing event and everything was so well organized. There were some nibbles, drinks and the best of all ...we were surrounded by lots of make up! What's more to ask for? There were quite a lot of people and I really enjoyed meeting all the beauty bloggers again. The staff were absolutely amazing also, they were so helpful and they are all so knowledgeable about the products. It's a must to go to Melita everyone!! It's right opposite Champs in Paceville. 

Since this was a beauty event, I really wanted to slay my make up! I used my Carli Bybel palette (to see a review about this palette, check out my previous blog post - "My February Favs") on my eyes and I opted for a bold red lip, I used the Sleek "Matte Me" lipstick, which you can also purchase from Melita Pharmacy. I'm absolutely in love with this lipstick, it's such a must have! It dries completely matte and the result is just beautiful. Here are two pictures of my make up look for the event; 






So there it is! I loved my make up and I was so happy with how it turned out. 

At the event, there was 15% off and so I had to buy something! I was going crazy in there surrounded by all that make up, however I had to resist myself because I knew that I wanted to buy skin care. The past few weeks my skin has been extremely bad. Since I was around 14 years old, I've been suffering from acne. Sometimes my skin is good but then it could be really bad. My skin is definitely at it's worst now and having acne is such a horrible experience. Those people who have acne can definitely relate with me. I've tried several treatments and anti-biotics, but nothing seemed to work for me. So I decided to try out Dermalogica which I've heard is amazing for acne prone skin! I bought the "Clearing Skin Wash", basically this is a wash you use twice a day. This helps clear oils and bacteria on break-out prone skin. The staff at Melita pharmacy really helped me with this and so I am really hoping that this would work. I also started using the Dermalogica "Clear Start Overnight Treatment". It's for breakout clearing and you use this before you go to bed. 

I've only been using these for the past 4 days, however I'm already kind of feeling a difference. My skin feels cleaner and my acne is slowly fading, but it's still early days. I will definitely up date you guys on this and will write another post all about my skin care. I took photos of my skin before I started using these products so that you can all see the before and after. So will keep you all updated! You can purchase Dermalogica products from Melita Pharmacy, I definitely suggest you go there so that one of the staff members can help you out because they might even tell you to use a different brand for example, BioDerma. It is also an extremely good brand for the face, however, Dermalogica is definitely for severe acne. Here is the wash below;



At the event we got this amazing goodie bag full of amazing products, which can all be purchased from Melita if any of you are interested. 


We got this extremely cute make up bag from Elizabeth Arden, Shiseido perfect radiance cream and whitening cream, Revlon bronzer, Max Factor mini mascara and excess shimmer in copper, the L'Oreal super liner luminizer, the GLOV make up remover, Sleek lipstick in the colour "Reserved" and their beautiful "i-Divine Del Mar Volume II" palette. Such a beautiful goodie bag full of amazing products! Here is the palette and lipstick separately so that you can see them better;




I really enjoyed myself at this event, was absolutely amazing. If you have any questions regarding the products that I've mentioned, please feel free to leave a comment below. I shall be updating you guys on my skin care routine and hopefully I'll finally have clear skin - fingers crossed. I really hope you all enjoyed this blog post, share this if you did and follow me on Instagram - Suzanne1818. 



Lots of Love - Suzanne P.D.


2 comments:

  1. Love your makeup! :)

    Christine xx
    www.beautyinyoureyes.weebly.com/blog

    ReplyDelete