Friday 6 May 2016

APRIL faves!

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! 

So as you can tell from the title, this blog post is going to be about my April favourites. I have 9 beautiful items to show you guys and they are all so amazing. I know that you will love them! I mention a lot of these items on my Facebook page, so if you want to check out my page, here is the link - https://www.facebook.com/Suzannes-Eye-on-Make-Up-974851869227611/?fref=ts

So here they are:

  1. The Stefania D'Alessandro eye shadow in "Pearl"
  2. L'Oreal Faux Cils Superstar mascara
  3. Sleek "Matte Me" liquid lipstick in the colour red
  4. The Maybelline Instant Anti-Age concealer
  5. Gerard Cosmetics hydra-matte liquid lipstick in "Cher"
  6. NYX Matte Bronzer 
  7. Make Up Revolution "Pro Illuminate" highlighter
  8. Becca "Champagne Pop" highlighter
  9. The Make Up Revolution "Naked Underneath" palette
Let's talk about them now!


In the photo shown above, these are the first 5 items mentioned in the list. For those who follow me on my Facebook page, would know how much I love the Stefania D'Alessandro eye shadow. It's so beautiful and pigmented! There are different shades and you can purchase them from Melita Health and Beauty Pharmacy. Also, I mention Gerard Cosmetics a lot! This brand must be one of my favs, their hydra-matte lipsticks are just stunning and they dry completely matte and they are super long lasting. You can either purchase them from here;


Then there is the Sleek lipstick which is also stunning - purchased from Melita also! The last two are the concealer and mascara. I have tiny lashes, and honestly that mascara is a life saver. Has two ends because you first apply a white layer and then over top of that the black. 




Moving on! The NYX bronzer and 2 amazing highlighters which I am totally in love with! 
The bronzer is such a perfect shade and when applied, it really warms up the face perfectly. Of course it's matte and I just love matte. If you're looking for a bronzer - definitely suggest this one. The highlighters are definitely my fav - both so pigmented and you'll be glowing like the gods. I purchased the Make Up Revolution highlighter for only 4 pounds and from this site; 

And the Becca highlighter from here; http://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/brands/l/laura-mercier/




Lastly, the Make Up Revolution "Naked Underneath" palette which of course could be purchased from their official site. I love this palette, amazing shades, pigmented and has shimmer and matte shades. If you want to see this palette swatched and a whole review - here is my blog post all about it.

I really hope that this post was helpful and that you enjoyed reading it! If you have any concerns or difficulties, feel free to leave a comment. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and will see you in my next post! 

Which was your fav item out of all of them?


Lots of Love,

Suzanne P.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment