Friday 13 May 2016

New Sleek "Matte Me" Lipsticks | Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Dupes | Lipstick Crazy

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog!


Today's blog post is going to be about the NEW Sleek "Matte Me" lipstick in the shade - Shabby Chic and about their new shades!! They just brought out 6 new shades and I swatched them all yesterday. You can purchase these lipsticks from Melita Health and Beauty....and you know what the best part is .......

THEY ARE ONLY 8 .99 euros!!

Yes, you read correctly....8.99. So worth it! They are such beautiful liquid lipsticks and they dry completely matte and they are super long lasting. If you haven't tried these lipsticks, I highly suggest that you do. All the shades are so beautiful and there is a great variety of colours. From nudes to red to dark shades - just amazing. Here is a photo of the 6 new shades; 



Whilst looking at these shades, I can already notice some dupes from Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit - Kourt K, Posie K, Candy K and 22. You can purchase Kylie's lip kit for nearly 45 euros including delivery and you can purchase these Sleek lipsticks for just 10 euros!! The difference is absolutely crazy....and to top it off, Sleek also have lip liners that match the shades for only 4 euros. So the most that you would spend for both is only 14 euros. Such a bargain! 

Out of the 6 shades shown above, I purchased the shade - Shabby Chic along with the matching lip liner, which is a roll up. Here it is below;





It is exactly the same as Posie K from Kylie's Lip Kit. Look at this below;




Exactly the same! So anyone who can't afford Kylie's lip kits - I really do suggest that you check out the collection of Sleek. They are great lipsticks and I just love them. I can't wait to buy some more colours, I am starting my small Sleek collection, till now I own 2 of their "Matte Me" lipsticks. 

  1. Shabby Chic
  2. Rioja Red (which is a dupe of "22") - a perfect red shade!




Really hope you enjoyed this blog post, if you have any difficulties or uncertainties please feel free to leave a comment and also follow me on; 

 INSTAGRAM - Suzanne1818

AND




Thank you for all the love! <3 <3


Suzanne P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment