Sunday 22 May 2016

**Malta Fashion Awards**

Hey everyone and welcome back to my new blog post which is all about the

Malta Fashion Awards!!

Last night, I was backstage at the MFA, as I was assisting another make up artist, her name is Sandra De Gaetano. If you haven't heard of her...you MUST check out her make up page!! She is fantastic and extremely talented. I feel so lucky that she asked me to be her assistant. I was so excited as this was my first time attending the awards. 


Being backstage was a great experience and I feel I learnt so much from it. Was great meeting new people and watching other make up artists and hair stylists. I love working with Sandra and we always have a great laugh with one another. We have some exciting projects coming up and I can't wait to show all you guys. So stay in tuned for our make up journey! 




In the photo above, this is Sandra working on one of the nominees.








Those are just a few photos I took when I was backstage and here is one of me! I didn't manage to take photos of myself as we were both so rushed and I was just super excited. 




I did a real quick make up look and it actually came really good. Barely shows in the photo, but I'll write another post with how to create a fast and easy make up look when in a bit of a rush. 

I feel so grateful that I had the opportunity to be backstage with other amazing make up artists. This is definitely a passion of mine and it was an amazing experience! Well done to all the winners last night and to everyone who was involved in the whole making of the show. 

Here is my Facebook page if you would like to see some make up looks that I like posting;




Lots of Love - Suzanne P.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment